Student Loan Help
Millions of student loan borrowers are needlessly defaulting on their debt because they don’t know about the programs and loopholes in place that could ease their burden. The field of student loan law is one of the most complex and underserved areas of the law, and as a result many borrowers feel their situation is hopeless. At Mapes Law Offices we specialize in helping people manage their student loans, set up affordable repayment plans, and in some cases have their loans forgiven. If any of the following apply to you, read on:
- Would you like to lower your student loan payments?
- Are your student loans currently in default?
- Are you being threatened with wage garnishment, social security offset, or tax refund offset?
- Are you wondering if your student loans could be forgiven?
- Have you considered consolidating your student loans?
- Are you considering bankruptcy?
We Can Help You
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then we can help you. We will provide you with a comprehensive and personal analysis of your student loan portfolio that outlines your current status, what your options are, and how to proceed. Whether you are current on your payments, have recently graduated, or have fallen behind, we can help you. While every case is unique, these are a few of the options we can use to help you:
If you are a Michigan resident, contact us now to set up a free consultation either in person or on the phone, whichever is most convenient for you. If we are able to help you, we will let you know before you hang up. Don’t ignore your problems any longer, call us now and let us help you.